xisto Community
Logan Deathbringer

Php Parsing Error On Smf On My Site Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_C

the only problem with doing everything through the SMF admin panel is that I can't access the forum at all. Everytime I try to access the damn thing it tells me that it is having a problem parsing the Templet and stops loading. If I could get it to go back to the Default templet I could probably save everything but I'm not sure...gonna look at the Helios Templet and see if it is possible to install it without having to do it through the SMF admin panel. If I can do that I might be able to save the forum and me extensive work of having to bring the whole thing back up from the ground up. I'll post to let everyone know how things are progressing. After this problem is done I think I'll be gett'n Mambo up and running on the site. Vujsa I think I'll need your help with that...but in that case I'll be starting 1, if not more, new threads...lol

ok haven't been able to find a way to reinstall the Helios templet without the ability to access the admin panel....arg this is so upsetting. Well looks like I'm gonna have to re-initiate the whole forum from the ground up. Unless of course someone else can help me come up with a way to reinstall a theme without using the admin panel....