xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
minnieadkins

Hello Everyone

Hi, I'm not that new to this site, but I've never posted here. I've been coming here quite often and secretly stealing vital information in order for me to survive in the technology world. I figured I would contribute as much as I could, and when I can.I'm a married college student (junior) majoring in Computer Information systems. I'm interested in programming (in general), and web design. Graphics also spark my interest. I would like to thank Xisto for providing this wonderful forum and and our for providing some space to contributing members to inhabit the WWW. Also good job mods, admins, and regulars who know their stuff.

Don't worry; you'll be fine here - everyone seems to get along okay... hehe.

No but seriously, have fun posting and I hope you get your hosting account with no problems.

Some tips:

Post in the Tutorials Section; more preferably, post a tutorial in the tutorials section - it shows your intelligence and expertise in matters which other may not have.

Have lengthy posts - I mean, really, that's a no-brainer; you post more, you're gonna get more post credits, which you need to request a hosting account.

Oh, and Mr. Obvious says, "don't do anything that won't get you banned or ostracized!"

(Mr. Obvious' a real dork - don't listen to him :mellow: .)

[EDIT]Mr. Obvous meant, "don't do anything that WILL get you banned or ostracized."Hehe, sorry...[EDIT]