xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow X

Motorola V620

Okay, I have a motoroal V620 but I have a problem. my friend sent me a song via bluetooth but at the time the lid of my phone was closed. When it checked my phone it had finsihed sending but I'm not sure where it sent to. I went everywhere in me Multimedia but I can't find it and I know it's somewhere because it's taken up memory space. Any ideas? Thanks.

Okay...just for everyone to know, it was me who sent him the song... >< okay...my opinion is that you should check through all of your sounds and find the song under a different name because on your phone, it renames Bluetooth items. Id say that you either do that or you just let me search through your phone!!XD

O.oThat was a good suggestion. Also, i just got off the phone with my cousin and he says that you should try accessing your bluetooth recieved files. That should be where your recieved files should be by default...alright...i didnt talk to my cousin but thats another good suggestion!I hope it helps!

oh man , i have a Motorola v600 and i have a conclusion about motorola phone. They SUCK ! the problems dont stop showing and showing ... i spend a bunch of money to get v600 and guess what ... is closed in a box under my bed... i'm so regreted ... cheers m8

LOL!!unlucky, darkool...i think you should just go manuallly and delete all the files in ur sounds folder taht you dont like, or want and eventually, you'll find it!If you delete it by accident, ill send it to you again tomorrow but this time, REMEMBER TO KEEP THE FONE FLIPPY FLAPPY THINGY OPEN!!!!