xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soleimanian

Image Resizer Power Toy resize your images with a right click.

Microsoft Image Resizer Power toy

With Microsoft Image Resizer Power toy, you can resize your images with a right click.

First download Microsoft Image Resizer Power toy, from âMicrosoft Power Toys for Windows XPâ homepage. Please Click below URL

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

About Microsoft Power Toys: Power Toys are additional programs from Microsoft developers, but Microsoft does not support them.

After downloading and installing Microsoft Image Resizer, âResize Picturesâ context menu will add to right click menu.

When you right-click on images, you can see âResize Picturesâ context menu

Just select the appropriate dimension you want and click OK. To see more options click on Advanced button.

:mellow:

Hi, Why can I resize some pictures and not others? I selected a group of photos, selected resize to large and only one of them resized and (large) was seen after the image name. I then tried resizing individual pictures and that didn't work either. They are all in one folder. What do you advise?Thank You -question by Emily

Hello, after having installed your software for Vista it worked. But after reboot it kills my system, that is the system is not responding and I have to do the hardreset to boot up again. Do you have a stable version? Thank you.

Kind regards,

Gudmund Liebach Nielsen