xisto Community
plot

A Few Pics: What Do You Think?

I don't really like your blue indigo graphics much (except for the first one), but you've got some impressive wallpapers. Strangely enough, the one I like the most is the one you seem to like the least, the third one. The colors are just right for a wallpaper. And it neither looks too "busy" nor like it's lacking anything.Your virus wallpaper looks good, too, but I noticed one thing that didn't quite seem right to me. I thought that the symbol which appears over the sphere was meant to be actually ON the sphere. Now, I can see that it is meant to be overlaid, as if on a computer screen (right?). I'm not sure how you could have indicated to which layer it belongs, but that's the only fault I found with it.I don't really care for the eye wallpaper because the iris within another iris doesn't look natural. But it's all very well technically done, and elaborate. I really like the blob picture. The craquelure textures look grotesque, in a fascinating sort of way.

Man you are the best i have ever seen. These all were absolutely professional and anyone would love to have them on desktop. I have been a PS lover too but never found any tutorial like this on good-tutorials (may be cause i haven't tries 3D stuff before). I would like you to please post the links of some of these tutorials.As for ranking I give you 10/10 like others.Please post more of this stuff man, I would love to see it.Waiting for your new posts :-pSpeedy

those are amazing. i dont like the virus one but the other wall papers are nuts. i dont normally like that kind of 'computer art' [what a bad name is there a better one] much but these are really good.its interesting how a lot of real computer users seam to have these kind of rendered 3d graphics as their background and really like them when just about everyone else doesnt even know they exist. im personally a photographer and like photos for a b/g but why do you think computer people like to have distorted reality images like these?

lol i dunno :) personally i think they look really cool and its a change from the clouds on xp, and speedy i made a second topic in this forum, just scroll down a bit :)

wow i love your like fluid backgrounds and stuff. your virus in a pure system is awesomo...and i love your banner. they're really complicated and it definitely gives off a proffesional look - good job! i think these are really good and people will definitely like them. your last one creeps me a bit out cause of that eye but otherwise they're great. i love the abstracts - i love abstract stuff. keep doing a good job =]

Blue indigo logo was really cool, Red Alert was cool too! The third absolutoley deserved the 7th place. Blue indigo looks great and i cant see the picture after it. Titianreflections is on top of everything. The big blob thing is good but as you said, "Nothing special". The last rocks for sure. What program did you use to make all of em?

The first two and the last one with the green eye is very amazing. I'd say that the chrome effects on the first ones were very well done. Especially that one with all the wedges on the sides, the one that looks like a car rim. That's very artistic in my opinion. Like what the other guys here are asserting, you should release a tutorial on how to do this on photoshop or whatever. Some great stuff.Also, that green eye is very nice. It looks like something a professional would do, and that's saying a lot in my book >_< The bubble one is like, 'weird-cool' cause it has like a chrome-metallic feeling to it, and soft bubble we've all known. I don't understand how something like that is possible, but you did it haha. Keep up the great work.

very good work!the green eye is just something isn't it... i couldn't do that quality what program did you use for making that ?hey i know this is a bit off track and all but was just thinking about it.. you know of the star wars project that reagan started in 1983.... i wonder if it's ever shot any ufos cause there is info about it shooting satelites hahha... silly republicans

As is obvious by the plethora of replies thus far, awesome work man. Personally I can handle 2d stuff fine but 3d renders are out of my grasp as I've never really tried them. KNowing you learnt most everything form tutorials gives me a little hope in case I ever feel the need to up my skills in that area. If you have any other sites that have great tutorials along with the ones you mentioned, fire em up :oAgain, great work. Post others if you have them.