xisto Community
Vorly

My Kitty 3 versions

I experimented a bit with pathes in GIMP and this cat is what came out:

Posted Image

The first one on the left is version #1 I didn't really like the eyes so I stroked the eyes and the nose (in the middle/Version #2). Then I hid the "eyeballs" (on the right/Version #3).

I don't really like the mouth but unfortunately I can't do better.

What do you guys (and girls) think? I know it's nothing special but it's kind of my "baby" B)

i think they're cool... i like #3 the best with #2 at a a close second... i know how you feel with the whole "baby" thing... i always feel like that too... all in all, great job and keep up the good work... you have a lot of potential and great things to offer this forum...

Looking at them all, #1 seems to have a bit of problem with the blurring effect on the eyes and nose. It seems to go away from the overall theme of feeble-crispness - if I may call that. So, the choice for me remains between #2 and #3.Between #2 and #3, I think that now, the choice is more influenced by the personal opinion, and less by the skills as a artist. My facination for eyes, brings #2 on the first and #3 on the second - they are my two cents, of course.

good job bet he results could be even better on photoshop but i would go with 2 and 3 being the better of 3.

i like the second one most of all... the first has that blurry stuff on the eyeballs that i, personally did not find very atractive... and the third is well made... but the second one is nicer because it's funny !