xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kid Saiyan

A Little Help Please...

Okay..I need a little help.The thing that hapenned last time was that i got a router and i wanted to have wireless connection through/around the house. My connection is Broadband and the Router wasnt compatible with the connection. Now, i have returned the router and refunded it but ive got a new one which is compatible with Broadband connections. Do i need 2 wireless connection Cards to be installed into the computers whichi want to connect, or can i just use one and connect the Router to the second computer and return and refund one of the Wireless Connection Cards?Please help...and thankyou in Advance, Everyone! B)

This samething hapened to me as well. First of all, are any of your computers intel centrino because if they are then you do not need a card for it. If it is not intel centrino then you can use two cards, one for each computer or you can use one card for one of them and connect the router to the other computer with a wire.Hope that helps.

Okay.Thanks guys! B)THat really helped. Anyway, i asked my uncle yesterday (Hes a microsoft expert thingy...Shadow X knows about him) and he explained to me everything that i needed to know. And, now that you two have replied and made it clearer, thanks!:P