Here's my last newest siggy:

Posted Image

If you want a sigg: post a topic with this:

Style: ?

Text: ?

Collor: ?

Render: ?

Special things: ?

They do this all the time on Xisto, so you can also ask it there. I can not do everything, i'm just new in this photoshop world!!

i'm also away for more than 24 hours...

Not bad, but I have seen mutch better. You say you are new in Photoshop? Not bad at all if you are! But the file size is a bit big..? and the height is a bit height? I mean, 173KB is to mutch, and 300px height is to height..

your not bad for someone new to photoshop.. i like the color and the concept of the sig but i concur with Zony, the picture is rather tall... generally its a good idea to keep the height under 200, at least from my experience.. the only other suggestions i would make would to get the cutout areas to be transparent instead of the gray box, it would look so much betterand as much as i like the job you did on the full body shot of the character, maybe cuttin off the bottom half would be good, right at the border of the greenish background. To me it just looks a little odd like that.. other than that it is very nice, i know it sounds like i dont think so, and im not trying to be harsh or anything, just offering you some friendly input B)

I love the background and the text and how you made the little picture in link with the lines. However, I don't like how you you made the big picture extend ove the background height. Try and also make the background and the picture join up as one, maybe you could smudge the edges of the picture with background then it will look like he's more in the picture. But anyway good for a beginner.....6/10.

I don't really feel this one. The background is nice but that's it (in my opinion).

It's a nice font but all together the text seems a bit flat to me. You may add a stroke, some brushes or anything else.

The thing with the small picture and the lines is a nice idea but there are two things I don't like: First, the vertical line looks like it's thicker than the horizontal one. Second, the horizontal line doesn't end at the top/bottom of the background.

The render and it's stroke are nice but the shadow is cut of at the bottom which doesn't look good.

Dont' get me wrong, your signature is nice overall but you should mind the little details B)