xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
melkonianarg

$2 Randomizer It works

Only $2 for this wonderful randomizer where you get your money back instantly just from the stuff they give you for free, check it out please and you'll pleasantly suprised by this great website, just check out the stats on the side, lots of payouts!!! Loads of webtempltes for free lots of programs for use online and some offline, and nice atmosphere too, with good customerservice...you have to look at it!

######### Edited, following text added by NilsC ###########

LINK REMOVED, THIS LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER PYRAMIDE SCAM!

There is no contact information on the page, so no place where you can contact or see where this company is located. As for random payments, the only thing random are people falling for scams like this. If something looks to good to be true, it usually is.

If you can provide me with contact information and jurisdiction of this company and a contact address phone number I may open this post back up, for now it's closed. Contact me by PM if you don't agree or have any questions.

Nils

Edited by NilsC (see edit history)

PLEASE COULD EXPLIAIN A LITTLE MORE. IF I GET STH FREE I TAKE MY MONEY BACK? THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSESORRY TO SAY, COULD U BE A LITTLE MORE SPECIFIC AND UR LINK TOOK ME TO AN EMAIL ADDRESSAND EXCUSE ME 4 NOT WANTING 2 SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT, BUUUUT WHAT WOULD I ASK?

The URL is fine, I just tried it again before I posted, this is the full explanation...:-->Are you ready to get unlimited $1 deposits? You have come to the right place. Over 500,000 people view this site every week, and get $1 unlimited times, and FOREVER!Join our system and start receiving unlimited $1 deposits forever with three different MLM-friendly payment gateways, paypal/stormpay and e-gold. This is a $1 lifetime membership where you can earn unlimited money payments for as long as you will be reading your emails.Our system is unique, we are the only true randomizing affiliate system on the internet and we have paid over $100,000.00 since Jan. 01 2004 ..Click here for realtime statistics, read what people write about it! or see the official reviews.DollarBuddy.com is more like a global electronic share-holding corporation than just a simple randomizer, where the the work load is minimal, profit is easy, logical, legal, and plentiful.You need to do absolutely no advertising, and you can also view detailed statistics in your member section, if we miss a payment, we will pay it to your account twice, just submit a support ticket ..This money machine works without even lifting a finger.As a member you will receive your own replicated DollarBuddy.com website which you can promote to earn even more consistent payments! How_it_works:Simply click on the randomly displayed payment button at the bottom of this page. That button could belong to any DollarBuddy.com member!, ID's are displayed 100% randomly.Pay your $1 membership fee directly to a random member by clicking a payment logo at the bottom of this page. Once your payment is complete, you will automatically be emailed a password to login to the member area.Once you login for the first time you will be asked to complete the setup by paying the administration team $1 for setup and hosting fees. Your Account will be created quickly and your Member ID added!You will instantly gain access to valuable downloads and start earning random payments! Your profit page will have a unique internet URL address that we will promote for you, for unlimited time.You may also promote your profit page to earn more frequent payments!When any other internet user gets to your page, and decides to buy a share in our company, you will instantly earn 100% the share cost. This means that you will be getting $1.00 per registration. Each time your page is viewed by anyone, you will earn a traffic point. These traffic points can be traded for free upgrades! We want you to benefit from your promotion efforts as well as ours, even if a sale is not made!

HUGE USELESS QUOTE REMOVED

Nothing personal, but this sounds kind of fishy, and dumb. :-\

You have to pay money before you can make money? Sounds kind of like a pyramid.

Edited by NilsC (see edit history)