xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
andrwxsCOL

Account Suspended What happend ?

What is your total posting credits?I had a problem earilier this week, and I soon found out that my hosting credits had run out....But, My first guess would be you hosting credits may have run out.-William

Actually the problems are being cleaned by a script and some of the sites have been suspended as they are being worked on, so please be patient as the admins are working on this but that is not saying that it could very well be low credits.

My site got suspended too a few days ago. I sent a e-mail to support@Xisto.com. I got an e-mail back that my site would be unsuspended if i got more than 4 credits. So that's whay i'm going to do.Note: My site dind't get suspended, because my credits were below zero.So: maybe you should send them an e-mail too. I'm sure they'll can help you.

Only a limited accounts were affected and I have restored all of them. If any one still has any problems, contact support@Xisto.com

thanks

Ok, I send it and all is fine now, I have all my archives and all my scrits intalled like before. A I'm very happy with Xisto, because they are so wonderfull, and give an excellent support service and obviously WebHost Service. B)

You can send an e.mail, try it to send again, or I think you can open a support ticke in the Xisto menu, just is one idea, I don't know if this is possibleMaybe an administrator must solve this incident, but try to do this, maybe it will some work. And one important thing, don't be angry with Xisto, they are working so hard to have a nice community an security Webhosting service. Just have a little of pattient with they, and just write to them. Have a nice day Herbert.

Must be something wrong with the mail server, I got this message again:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

pipe to |/home/xisto/public_html/cgi-bin/automail.pl
    generated by astahostsupport@xisto.com
    (ultimately generated from support@Xisto.com)
    local delivery failed

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/home/xisto/public_html/cgi-bin/automail.pl
      generated by astahostsupport@xisto.com
      (ultimately generated from support@Xisto.com) ------

Died at /home/xisto/public_html/cgi-bin/automail.pl line 302, <STDIN> line 41.

Somebody PLEASE, I've been expecting email to my Xisto account I need to check!! B)

PLZ Help

Account Suspended

I have a problem in accessing my Gmail account. It initially said that my username and password does not match... When tried to reset the password through "forgot password" option , it says the username doesnot exists in the server...

Wat to do

PLZZZZZZ ,its my official mail id

Some one out ther help me..

-question by Anitha

PLZ Help

Account Suspended

I have a problem in accessing my Gmail account. It initially said that my username and password does not match... When tried to reset the password through "forgot password" option , it says the username doesnot exists in the server...

Wat to do

-question by Anitha

PLZ Help

Account Suspended

Wat to do

-question by Anitha