xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Red Rabbit

Xisto Won't Let Me!

Hi I recently submitted a request for the Advance Hosting account (30 credits) and it got approved. I received 2 emails. 1 said that an admin had changed my name from |2ed |2abbit to Red Rabbit, and the 2nd one saying that my request had been approved and it gave me the link: https://support.xisto.com/

I went there and filled out all the info, of course I read the instructions of how to do it. And the problems are: I fill in the domain part with a Sub-Domain because I have no domain of my own and then when I click submit a pop-up comes up saying that my desired subdomain is not an Xisto domain and that if it's my domain the I should direct the domain thing to n1.astahost...etc

And then the 2nd problem is, where under domain says enter a Username and password, I enter the desired hosting username I had, redrab, and a password without special characters, and then I click submit, and the Xisto page appears, saying the following:

Username passed validity tests.

Connecting to database..

Connected.

Verfying member status..

INVALID USERNAME AND PASSWORD!

Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?