xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Herbert1405241469

Account Suspended

Well, that's a painful lesson to learn. Getting your account suspended for not having time to post, I mean. I feel empathy for you, it's kind of sad that you have to wait until the staff unsuspends your account for you. But no one listens to the little people nowadays so sadly, you're going to have to wait a while...When you're hosted on something like Xisto, it is important to have back-ups. You should find a different host to stash your files, just in case.

If i'm not wrong. your credits go donw in minus and your site will be suspended. When you come back above 4 credits or something, your site will be automaticly unsuspended within a few hours. So you just have to wait.

Well it's still suspended. I don't use it as a primary webhost, so I'm not missing out on anything major (anything that's free is never entirely reliable, for one reason or another). I try to make meaningful posts, and if I have nothing to say, I don't say it just for credits. If I wanted to, I could sit here and get 300 credits and forget all about it, but that isn't the point of the whole thing.

Don't think I'm neglectful. I've been a member with Xisto for over a year now, so I must be doing something right B)