xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spazz

Ps2 Or Xbox?

Xbox or PS2?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I?m with Playstation 2 too. X Box doesn?t have anything that makes it really attractive apart from an aggressive way of understand the entertainment race who makes them selling a really expensive device at prices lower than factory?s ones... dumping, indeed. Only for obtaining monopoly... some things never change. PS2 is much more enjoyable and has better games and Sony has a not too long but brilliant career in that market.

my name says it. It has the best shooters game: HALO2 and it's graphics goes way beyond what PS2 can handle. Even Team Ninja swap their DOA series from PS2 to XBOX.xboxrulz

I think that Xbox has better Graphics ,but i think PS2 has more games :)

People understand xbox is the best you can't get better than that. Xbox has so many more capabilities the Ps2. The graphic card in the xbox is way better. The only thing Ps2 has on xbox is an earlier release date for GTA. Which who cares as long as it comes out for xbox. Xbox2 will blow Ps3 out of the water and nothing will compare to it. I believe xbox is better the PC gaming.

You guys just wait till PS3 comes out, PS has the best games, all i hear in the Post is Halo2, there is no other game mentioned, for example in PS there is GTA, Final Fantasy, Driver 3, Grand Turismo 4, and there are many other Greatest Hits, so i definately think playstation is better. If you ahve ever played Final Fantasy x or x-2 you know the capibilities in graphics ofthe PS2.And now with the PSP, its just very cool game console.**A comment for Spazz, you might want to put your next game topics under the games section. Although i understand that it could've been a mistake.

I like my Playstation 2 console just fine. But now that the new Ps2 games\programs have a higher encoding than what the origanal play station 2 console was made for. So it takes about 5 - 10 minutes to load anything. I've tried everything including opening the console up and cleaning the laser lens. I would give XBox a higher disc load speed. So I am in between both A) I own the PS2 :) Xbox is faster :)

This topic was moved because it was in a wrong section (Computers), this is your second time you have posted in a wrong section, this will be your first warning.

Please do not do this again, and please look at all the other topics before posting or use the search to find the topic you might be trying to post there is already a post about PS2 and Xbox comparison at this link:

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/1070-xbox-or-ps2-which-is-better/

Please do not do this again,

Thank you darkmeca.

-Topic Closed-