xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
selim1405241509

Trillian - For Your Instant Messenger Needs.

Trillian

This handy little app lets you run MSN,ICQ,Yahoo messenger,AOL messenger and IRC in one handy little program.
Very useful if you use more than one type of instant messenger. Instead of having hundreds of windows open just use this one for all. + it can be customised easily.
The only problem I've had so far is I can't figure out how to change my MSN name but it's probably just me missing something ;)

Enjoy

Trillian is a good software to replace your IM programs.But I think Miranda IM is better than Trillian.Miranda have much smaller download file size. it is less than 1MB.and it support MSN,ICQ,Yahoo messenger,AOL messenger, IRC, jabber (Google Talk), and more....lots of plugins are available on it website. Than means you can have unlimited functions....how cool it is!the more importand thing is Miranda is a open source project, free to use (Trillia charges $25 for it professional version)

thanks jedipi, i never heard of miranda before... i will use it after this... but really, i dont like small byte program, it shows that it is simple and dont have many function(mayb miranda is different), but i like the cosmetic value of a program... haha