xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
STEELHED

Hi, I'm Steelhed

I'm new here, but my name isn't... I've been STEELHED on virtually every online tactical shooter game, every musicians forum, cakewalk, northernsounds, every other forum, Well, to make a long story short, If if you ever see the name STEELHED on a forum anywhere, it's me.... I did a search and actually found misspelled versions of a steelhead, But I am the one and only STEELHED... Anyways, I am an avid metal guitarist, and classical composer, movie score musician... I'm a big time gamer, I currently play Call of duty united offensive online, and BF2 online.. I'm big on forums, it's where I get most of my questions answered, I'm registered at basically all the forums pertaining to the products I own, and I frequent them all.. I hope I can be of any assistance here as my knowledge is fairly extensive, and in turn be able to host a video short once in a while.. Right now I'm doing a video intro for a CODUO clan, and I'm doing the music for a battlefield2 mod called warfront... Anyways, thats me in a nutshell..