xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
organicbmx

Holiday Snaps promiced photos of corfu

Here are the promised holiday snaps from my trip to Corfu. Any comments/critique is welcome. Hope you enjoy

Posted Image

/the street in the italian port on the way out

Posted Image

/so typical of corfu

Posted Image

/the view up the olive grove in the evening from our rear balcony

Posted Image

/an example of the half completed buildings that litter corfu and i think add to its charm

Posted Image

/greece was implimented with a royalty by western powers more than once in its recent political history. in one, or both i cannot remember, situation(s) a rebellion ensued stating that a one of the factors. while i was walking with my camera i turned and saw this and thought it deserved a photo

Posted Image

/another from the back balcony - especially like the crazy depth of field

Posted Image

/here is the still sea on the last day early in the morning

For anyone who wants to know

b/w is ilford xp2 400 in a canon eos 5

colour 2 + 3 is fuji superia 400 in a canon eos 5

colour 1 + 4 is free conica minolta 200 in a olympus trip

i dont know much about photography, but as a plain looker, i think that the pictures are awesome and they were taken beautifully...

The pics are really nice. I especially like the first pic... don't know why... maybe because of the narrow road or something. The second one looks a lot like what you might find in India ;). The two-wheeler at the extreme right looks like a Kinetic Honda. I wasn't aware that they were sold anywhere other than south asian countries ;).

Re: the half finished buildings - isnt there a strange kind of law there that demands a tax to be paid once a building has been completed - this is why buildings are often left functional yet unfinished. Has anyone else heard of this - or am I making it up??