xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
samma

My Sigs ~ Samma

Which Sig is the best?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sig number 5 is the better one, the rest you have problems with how you use your renders, at the point you keep on making them transparent, when you don't need too. and your brushing need a little work as well.

lol thatz weird, most people say my first one looks the most pleasant, thatz probally because i put like more than usual time in it because my pixel stretching kept stuffing up ;), heh lol i didnt make my renders transparent they are just blended right.

Would also have to agree and say sig number 5.Not knocking any of the others at all, they are all really impressive. I just prefer the bottom one, is more appealing to me.Keep up the good work.

lol well, might be a bit weird to saying i dont like the 5th one, well firstly i think its oversized (my mistake lol i did 450 instead of 350 :)), i am tried of seeing metal-cx's brushes on sigs ;) lol they are like the best brushes but the most popular brushes, they are seen too often and i like a bit of variety ;)saint-micheal, what do you mean it needs more color? lol pixel stretch sigs either look like mine or have like no brushing and looks weird, lol well it kinda depends on the render ;)

i like the fifth one even though it is biger...i think it would be better if it were smaller (say 125x425 - my standard :P) but i wasnt comparing sizes....i like what you did with the render in the fifth one...it pops out more where as you blended the others into the background more so (i get that a lot too...where they say its transparent instead of blending...its kinda annoying - i hardly ever change the opacity...opacity hides image too much)i also agree that the metal-cxs brushes are the best...and yes they are overly used...i try to stay away from them as well....i also have a variety of brushes that i like to use...and i also try to mix them...but sometimes you cant exactly mix them to get the best effect...but sometimes it just turns out right...idk...there seems to be too much open space in 2,3, and 4...i just like 5 ;) 1 is good too though...but yeah...5 is best