xisto Community
finaldesign1405241487

Final-design.net Studio my own project, please vote if you like

What do you think about my site?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wanted to ask in how many time did you get 7000 visitors ? ;)

1064330946[/snapback]

From this time: 08.01.2005 at 12:50 am

at that time, my web become active and online, now I get something about 30 visitors per day, but im not counting myown visits... :)

First of all, I can tell you that the banner looks very nice. Well done on that part! The layout's not half bad either. So that's not a problem. What I think you should really be focusing on is the content. I mean, the purpose of a site isn't to show exceptional skills on designing, despite what others may believe. The design is just there to look nice. But about the content, yes it sounds very professional but there's not much else about it. It's lacking humor, entertainment, disgust, tastes, and really nothing to keep visitors from coming back for. If I were you, I'd add an articles section. Something to talk about what your site is based on. You can even write about the colors that really would mess up a design. There is a site that you should look at as a good example:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Not only is that site based on animation, it also reflects a lot of style. And it's funny too. Your site would turn out well modeled after emoticon-rampage. That's just my opinion though.

It's lacking humor, entertainment, disgust, tastes, and really nothing to keep visitors from coming back for. If I were you, I'd add an articles section. Something to talk about what your site is based on. You can even write about the colors that really would mess up a design.

1064331207[/snapback]

Hi, and thanks for your review!

I must say, I think that too for my website. Im aware that it lacks when it comes to content. But, Im preparing a nice set of tutorials in Flash for various programs, starting with photoshop, below tutorials will be some kind of forums where user will be able to comunicate about specific tutorial, and such stuff...

Yo, neat design. Didn't look any further, I had the impression, that it was not interesting for me. I think thought the tip of the day should be in the same style as its little fellows, it falls a bit out of norm.

Yo, neat design. Didn't look any further, I had the impression, that it was not interesting for me. I think thought the tip of the day should be in the same style as its little fellows, it falls a bit out of norm.

1064331384[/snapback]

thanks for review.

Oh, that tip of the day... well maybe I correct that, anyway I was trying to reduce pageload time, so if I make that "tip_of_the_day" the same style as other stuff, it would mean one more picture to load, So I think it's better this way still... :)

Ah c'mon, you can't argument with page loading time.. few bits..By the way isn't it rather a tip of the moment? I just noticed that, when I visited your site again.

Ah c'mon, you can't argument with page loading time.. few bits..

By the way isn't it rather a tip of the moment? I just noticed that, when I visited your site again.

1064331430[/snapback]

Oh, yes! I didn't think about that, actually it's a tip of the moment because it picks a tip every time when page is reloaded, so you're right. thanks. I'll change that instantly... :)

I can't enter your site. This seems to be a DNS error. I've got the Google English home page.

1064331485[/snapback]

It loads for me perfectly OK. maybe it's some dns error at the moment, by your ISP. try again later... :)

I recently added a Photoshop tutorials section on my web, There is a section under Main menu that leads you to this new section. I've uploaded 23 animated tutorials for adobe photoshop, and they are in flash format for easy viewing and learning. Enjoy. :D

[Recent Addition to Final-design.net]

I started link exchange with other tutorials/graphic resources sites, if you want to participate and you own a site that comply with these terms:

[+] Google ranking of 5 or better (we will check it)

[+] Your site must have quality content, related to design / tutorials / resources

[+] Link back to my site is required (download our button here)

if you think that you comply with the above terms, fell free to visit this link and go to bottom of page, and fill out that simple form, to begin link exchange. Anyway, I will review every application and if suggested site satisfys the above terms, I'll be happy to add it.

regards to all. :D

Oh, I just wanted to share happyness with all Xisto members, my site has just been rewarded by pimpmycom.com as Site of the Week!

Posted Image

So, I just wanted to say that... :P Anyway, I'll keep working on my site, and adding new photoshop tutorials, and other interesting stuff.. so, see ya all around sometime... :)

Congrats with your winning. Also congrats btw with your 400th post :P . Unfortunately my site won't be able for link exchange, but I will still visit it from time to time :D keep up the good work.

1064336370[/snapback]

gee, 400'th post, I really didnt see that... wow :P Im pretty long here... :P well, thanks man! :)