xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
skorv

Hardware Review Online... Whats The Best Site?

;)It feels like since... well... ever that I read Toms HardWare Guide almost daily... for me this is just the best hardware review site today... But as my knowledge goes, there aren't much more sites of this quality arround....Please leave your comments...;)Sk

well, i personally try the google choice ! i look around and watch all the stuff sites say about the piece of hardware i want tu buy or just simply get some more info about it ! but essentially is that i try to find stuff people said about the product, because it's important for me to find out how the hardware works in different situations, and find more opinions !but... i have to say that most of all i rely on a pc magazine, wich i buy since 1999, and i found the reviewers very precise in their opinions !

for me the most comprehensive and up-to-date hardware review site is tomshardware.com! the cpu comparison charts, NAS charts, router charts, hard disk charts are so detailed, there are nothing like those in the web.

for me the most comprehensive and up-to-date hardware review site is tomshardware.com! the cpu comparison charts, NAS charts, router charts, hard disk charts are so detailed, there are nothing like those in the web.

That's a fact, but they don't have charts for every piece of harware (like fan controllers, cases, sata controllers, ...).