xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
scab_dog

Bmw Or Mercedes Which car is better BMW or Mercedes

Which car would you prefer?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i thing.. each have different market. Mostly mercedess is more formal than BMW.but BMW is more cool.Lets talk about Formula One, in this year, i guess Mercedes will more powerfull than BMW because of their drivers. But i like william renault beside ferrari.

BMW... M series is very powerfull... il like that style, isn't old like Mercedes imo... maybe i'll change idea when i'm old :)

BMW's Rock!!! They are so much better than Mercedes. But you shoulda added the Ferrari F50 to it. One of my all time favorite cars. So is the Hummer :) . But The best might have to be the Lambrougini or how ever you spell it. Fast fast car it is. lol

I would go for BMW.Mercedes, without a doubt is a brilliant brand for cars, but now-a-days I think they don't hold the name they used to hold in the market before. BMW on the other hand is showing a rapid increase. I particularly love the BMW 645Li and the BMW X5. But there are vehicle models like BMW X3 that completley ruin the image and make it less believable to be BMWs.

Mercedes is much heavier than BMW but more luxurious. I would prefer neither because I like lightweight sports cars. BMW is not too bad though overall so I'd choose that between the two but I will withold my vote because i couldnt care less for either of these cars. Every poll should include 'none' or 'other' options.

BMW, BMW, BMW :)I like BMW over Mercedes, because it's more for young people... However, a friend of mine, had a fight with his friend over this, BMW or Mercedes. So they decided to test their cars, BMW 5, '90, and Mecedes, can't remember which one...They drove some 800 kilometers, and Mercedes had to stop for service more often than BMW, and is more expensive for maintenance... So, I vote for BMWI'll actualy buy BMW 645d one day... Even if I have to wait 10 years for it :) I would also love to have BMW 2002 Turbo, 645CSi, and 645 '92, but those are just dreams :P

well theyre both really good and i both like them especially the bmw 7 series and 5 and also like the cl 500 and s 600 from benz. Bmw is more of a sport racing type of car that goes fast and benz is luxurious that also goes fast