xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
furiousj

A Good Camera Im lookin for one

Can anyone suggest a good (cheap) camera that can record video on a stick and has nightvision and zoom.If anyone's good with cameras.The one i'm using now has 20x zoom, can record video on the stick, but only in 15 second increments (and I do want to use the highest quality) and has a nightvision that extends to about 10 feetThe other one I have has no zoom, no nightvision (negative though) and can record the full six minutes on its stick, but that thing eats batteries like cereal.

What I would suggest you do is try http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ can search there for what you need, and pricegrabber gives you multiple sites that have that camera, with the competitive prices, so you can choose the one that's the best deal. I love the camera I got from http://imptestrm.com/rg-erdr.php?_dnm=www.zipzoomfly.com&_cfrg=1&_drid=as-drid-2300300503455222, but it's more top of the line than what you're looking for.

Hey, i know advrtiseing is not allowed here, so i wont post a link, but im currently selling a cheap stills / video camera on ebay.its a 3.1 Megapixel camera, and will store 2 and a half hours of continuous video on a 512 meg SD memory card.However it only has a 4x zoom. It has a night mode, but not night vision.send me a pm if you are interested.