xisto Community
andrwxsCOL

The Womens Suffers!

It is easy to think that the abuses of human rights suffer other people in zones in conflict or political repression. Nevertheless, the reality demonstrates that the violence against the women is not an exclusive abuse of any political or economic system. One occurs in all the societies of the world and without distinction of economic position, race or culture. It affects so much to young people as to age people outpost. Wherever one alive one, always will be women suffering violence situations. The consequences of the violence against the women go much more there of the physical damage immediate to the victim: for many women they last all the life. Who have been violation victims can undergo pregnancies nonwished, infection by HIV/ADIS and the rejection of the community. Between the long term effects of the violence against the women the alcohol consumption and drugs are told, the psychic depression and other upheavals, and the suicide. The repercussions of the violence against the women extend to their families and their communities. The children are particularly vulnerable when they are exposed her. The violence or the threats of violence creates a fear atmosphere that limits the life of the women in all the scopes. When the women see alibi their life by the force or the fear, the society becomes impoverished economic, politically and culturally. and... what do you think about it ?

Who have been violation victims can undergo pregnancies nonwished, infection by HIV/ADIS and the rejection of the community.

The rejection of the community is called "social stigma." That also happens when women choose to have an abortion; look what a certain.. someone had to say:

If you want to be known as the retard who had an abortion, go ahead.

This is the kind of hypocrisy that makes pro-life advocates look like Hitler. What right do you have to tell women what to do?

The violence or the threats of violence creates a fear atmosphere that limits the life of the women in all the scopes.

No, not really here in the US. In school, if someone insulted a women, they are likely to get beaten up. But in places like India, I heard that if a man dies, a women has to die with him. Is that true, OpaQue?

I think you mean "The Women Suffer".

It's a tad hard to grasp the whole post; because of the slightly long sentences.

I get you, but like Nybb said, in other parts of the world, women do not suffer. In some parts of the world, sometimes even men suffer (woooottttt).

Well, in my country (which is the Netherlands) if a woman gets beaten up, more people are likely to get mad. Yet if it's a dude who gets beaten up, it's more like he's a ... wussy. Because people here assume that dudes should be able to defend themselves and are considered weak if they can't. Yet if a woman gets beaten up then the guy who beat her up is a pathetic.That's how we think here <_<

Same here really, we don't let the blokes get away with excuses, were built to be tougher than that naturally.I kicked a woman once lol, in the leg (my fiance), wouldn't leave me alone and kept trying to hit me (basically stuck me in a corner) so I cranked my foot out and walked off.A third party might look at the above actions though and see me as a woman beater (despite it being my first time ever). And it's rather hard to beat anything with one little kick to the shin..... lol.

Hello,I think defending woman more than man is the same thing done for years to woman.. Before woman was miserable and man was commanding on them.. Now we gave too much power to women and now man do suffer.. People must be careful about what they do.. It doesnt matter if you are a man or woman. You must be fair and you must be good to the opposite sex. Even he/she is a man or woman.. Balance and Justice is important.. thanx