xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
unimatrix

Hello From The Unimatrix

I've worked in Internet technologies for over 10 years now. Started out as a Web Page designer, the learned PERL, then PHP/MySQL, then PHP/PostgreSQL, then I got into systems administration and networking. I've been in charge of Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris 5 & 8, AIX, OpenBSD, and Xserve systems and lately designing Xgrid systems.Somewhere along the way I got interested in 3D animation programs and video editing using Lightwave, 3D Studio Max, and Blender 3D. I'm not artistic enough to be really good, but I do know how to build renderfarms and understand the underlying tech pretty well.I have degrees in International Business and German. I have done translation of websites and software in the past from German to English. Currently I am a consultant to small and medium sized video production companies, in particular those using Apple hardware and Final Cut Pro.