xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nybb

20 Ways To Improve Your Website! How To Make A Site Like Everyone Else

So, you've decided to jump on the bandwagon and create your own website, good for you! Here's a list of what to add in your website throughout your site endeavors.

1. Add a background midi music. Be sure to NOT add a button to turn it off. People will believe you are really good with HTML and will NOT be annoyed after listening to the music played over again every 15 seconds when they switch pages!

2. Use a black page background and white text. Oh, come one. Black and white are what people use to make tuxedos, your site too will be as professional!

3. Make sure to constantly insult your members and treat them like your God or something. They will idolize you!

4. Just use "[ x ]" as navigation links. Oh, come on, people don't care anyway!

5. Make the text on your site GLOW by stealing CSS scripts from other people. Come one, people buy lava lamps, people enjoy glowing text that hurts their eyes.

6. If you don't like black and white, disregard idea #2 and make the text blend in with the background. Oh, come on! You did the work, they should at least highlight it!

7. Cover your page with Google ads. You deserve it!

9. Take advantage of the Marquee tag to scroll your text. It makes you look like you know what you're doing.

10. Plagiarize the content from another site. No one cares, anyway.

11. To make sure no one steals anything, add a tag that says "This site is copyrighted © by me! If you steal anything, I'll call the cops on you." No one's going to care or leave.

12. Disable right-click and make a pop-up that says "DONT STEAL ANYTHIGN!!!!! [correct spelling]" every time they right-click.

13. Make a desperate sign that says "VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111." People will think you are really professional.

14. Get a counter that starts off with 12,782 clicks. People will actually care about this and think your site is "DUH BOMB!"

15. Be sure to add a sign that says "under construction."

16. In your guestbook, think up fake names and say, "This site is the greatest site I've ever been to!" No one will ever know...

17. Every time someone visits the main page, make sure they see a pop-up that says "WELCOME TO [NAME HERE]!!!1"

18. Make sure to use "complementary colors" like green and red, blue and orange, and yellow and purple. The colors will look attractive to them.

19. Make sure some pages don't work. Come on, everybody does that.

20. The site should always be about YOU!!! You're all that matters, and everyone else cares about your life.

-----This is a parody. Does not belong in the Tutorials section-----szupie

Edited by szupie (see edit history)

All this comments are what you should not do. Following the jokes of the previous suggestions.Hehe Background midi music. Amazing.I tried once to do one site with midi, a classical scherzo very cool. haha.Right click disabled is very useful if you don't know how to get the source code. And for those, like me that use to download or open links with the right button for security questions is very very attractive.Also those black background with red text 1 size sites are really user firendly. Billions of text lines at the same page are recommended, specially mixed with thousands of banners so you get rich with clicks in one week.All this comments are what you should not do. Following the jokes of the previous suggestions.And what about flash?Hey, don't hesitate to insert a 2mb flash interface with no text. Your site will be ranked 1st on google and 56kb visitors will love it. Also you can include a lot of keywords for your shoes online store like sexy, free, freeware, pamela anderson, and so on. Great idea!All this comments are what you should not do. Following the jokes of the previous suggestions.You can use cookies too, or mysql to store your visitors information, also better to include a trojan and maximize your customer satisfaction. But if you wanna earn money rapidly, affiliate mlm links and invest a lot of money in ebooks like "I got rich while sleeping" so you can resell them on your web page.All this comments are what you should not do. Following the jokes of the previous suggestions.Good luck.Better if I try to think what to be done instead. hehe.

So, you've decided to jump on the bandwagon and create your own website, good for you! Here's a list of what to add in your website throughout your site endeavors.

1. Add a background midi music. Be sure to NOT add a button to turn it off. People will believe you are really good with HTML and will NOT be annoyed after listening to the music played over again every 15 seconds when they switch pages!

2. Use a black page background and white text. Oh, come one. Black and white are what people use to make tuxedos, your site too will be as professional!

3. Make sure to constantly insult your members and treat them like your God or something. They will idolize you!

4. Just use "[ x ]" as navigation links. Oh, come on, people don't care anyway!

5. Make the text on your site GLOW by stealing CSS scripts from other people. Come one, people buy lava lamps, people enjoy glowing text that hurts their eyes.

6. If you don't like black and white, disregard idea #2 and make the text blend in with the background. Oh, come on! You did the work, they should at least highlight it!

7. Cover your page with Google ads. You deserve it!

9. Take advantage of the Marquee tag to scroll your text. It makes you look like you know what you're doing.

10. Plagiarize the content from another site. No one cares, anyway.

11. To make sure no one steals anything, add a tag that says "This site is copyrighted © by me! If you steal anything, I'll call the cops on you." No one's going to care or leave.

12. Disable right-click and make a pop-up that says "DONT STEAL ANYTHIGN!!!!! [correct spelling]" every time they right-click.

13. Make a desperate sign that says "VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111." People will think you are really professional.

14. Get a counter that starts off with 12,782 clicks. People will actually care about this and think your site is "DUH BOMB!"

15. Be sure to add a sign that says "under construction."

16. In your guestbook, think up fake names and say, "This site is the greatest site I've ever been to!" No one will ever know...

17. Every time someone visits the main page, make sure they see a pop-up that says "WELCOME TO [NAME HERE]!!!1"

18. Make sure to use "complementary colors" like green and red, blue and orange, and yellow and purple. The colors will look attractive to them.

19. Make sure some pages don't work. Come on, everybody does that.

20. The site should always be about YOU!!! You're all that matters, and everyone else cares about your life.

-----This is a parody. Does not belong in the Tutorials section-----szupie

1064319357[/snapback]

If that was meant to be sarcastic. Well done. You have officially created the best thread ever.