xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
finaldesign1405241487

Review My Site Please... .o%( its about graphic design/music )%o.

Hello!

First of all this is link to my site.
Now, it's all about graphic design going on on my website. There isn't so much content really. There are some design news, few tutorials, my wallpaper gallery, and some of my own songs that I composed. Everything is free for download too. :D

Now here is where I need some help. I would like to collect tutorials to my site. Now, the problem is that I dont wont just to post links to tutorials like other sites do... I would like to make PDF document's from that tutorials on other sites, and ther allow people to download that PDF documents with specific tutorial in each file. But Im not sure if that's a copyright fraud? But anyway, there is all the info inside PDF document about ownership of file, like the like where it's taken from...
Can I do that?

Thanks for a review in advance! :D

Hey, Man, your site is quite impressive ! I like it!
I just wanted to precise something about tutorials. This is of course only my own opinion, but I think a lot of people will think like me.

I would like to make PDF document's from that tutorials on other sites, and ther allow people to download that PDF documents with specific tutorial in each file. But Im not sure if that's a copyright fraud?

concerning the copyright things, what you want to do is quite forbidden.If I have something interesting on my site, you cannot create a pdf file with it and let people download it.
The only way to do this would be to ask me the question, and to write on top of your pdf file "This document is from yordan's web site, exhibited here with yordan's permission, and cannot be reproduced without author's permission.
Remember, some persons earn they money selling their knowledge, so you are not allowed giving for fee what they want to be paid for.
By the way, personnally, on my site you will find nothing interesting. But everything I said, here on this forum and anywhere else, cannot be reproduced except if you mention "this clever thing has been explained by Yordan".

concerning the copyright things, what you want to do is quite forbidden.

If I have something interesting on my site, you cannot create a pdf file with it and let people download it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well you're a quite right about that. but if I ask every single author of tutorial that I have, I would loose too much time... What if I recreate all tutorials myself, and use only general idea?

thanks for a review John. I will try with validator later, the problem is I done all the coding in Dreamweaver... but there is a lot of junk in code... and still it does not open good in Firefox... but I'll correct that later... Maybe I even transport everything in XML. that way there is no space for errors.

When I went and visited your site it seemed to look the same in IE 6 and Firefox. Only it opened and was rendered faster in Firefox then in IE of course :DI must say your site is quite impressive, easy to navigate, and "pretty." Although I do have one small problem with it. Some of the Grammer and Spelling, which are my major nit picks, could use a bit of touching up. Other then that I love the site.

Although I do have one small problem with it.  Some of the Grammer and Spelling, which are my major nit picks, could use a bit of touching up.  Other then that I love the site.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I agree. English is not really my best side... so anyway, if anyone here have some spare time, please report me all grammar and spelling errors, that you find... :D

Hello!

Now, it's all about graphic design going on on my website. There isn't so much content really. There are some design news, few tutorials, my wallpaper gallery, and some of my own songs that I composed. Everything is free for download too.  ;)

Now here is where I need some help. I would like to collect tutorials to my site. Now, the problem is that I dont wont just to post links to tutorials like other sites do... I would like to make PDF document's from that tutorials on other sites, and ther allow people to download that PDF documents with specific tutorial in each file. But Im not sure if that's a copyright fraud? But anyway, there is all the info inside PDF document about ownership of file, like the like where it's taken from...

Can I do that?

Thanks for a review in advance!  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe you can do that.

Hello!

Now, it's all about graphic design going on on my website. There isn't so much content really. There are some design news, few tutorials, my wallpaper gallery, and some of my own songs that I composed. Everything is free for download too.  ;)

Can I do that?

Thanks for a review in advance!  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Love the site. You can however and some more cool features.