xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Klass

2006 Eclipse

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/06eclipse

2006 Eclipse GS MT    MSRP* $ 19,399

Comes standard with: a 2.4-liter MIVEC engine, a five-speed manual transmission, a 140-watt (max.) Mitsubishi CD/MP3-compatible audio system with six speakers, 17-inch alloy wheels, an anti-theft immobilizer, air-conditioning, power windows/locks/mirrors, remote keyless entry, auto-off halogen headlamps, a split fold-down rear seat, two 12-volt accessory outlets, anti-lock brakes, a rear spoiler, six air bag safety systemâ  and more.

wow that Eclipse looks great. I would love to buy it if I would be able to afford that brand new model. But I'll just stick with my Nissan Maxima for now.

Eclipse are so nice looking. Gosh, they are one of those I'd stare at for days just because of how it looks. Thing is, I feel the same for Impreza (Subaru). I can't really say which one is my best looking car to get one day, but man, I can' just imagine riding one of these new models when they come out >_< I totally love how the design looks on the Eclipse. Makes me wonder how is that possible to make something this beautiful. Impreza makes me feel the same too, but it also has things I can't even describe. Gosh, I can't continue talking about this, cause I'll be talking in a cycle that seems forever. One last thing though... I want one >_<

I've always liked the eclipse, they fall into my "Amazingly awesome cars that are still pricey but not an impossible to obtain amount". While I can't picture me owning one myself because, while they look cool, there are many other cars at similar value levels that I prefer over it. Sure looks isn't everything but once you have enough power that you'll only be able to open it up every so often you may as well make sure you look as good as the money you spent on it haha.

Oh, man. Years ago, when Mitsubishi rolled the first Eclipse off the line, my uncle bought one. Standard transmission ... flaming, cherry red ... pretty sweet stereo system (considering that this was before CD players were standard in cars) ... and talk about a *fast* car.So ... I've adored the Eclipse since I saw my uncle's, back when I was a little kid and couldn't reach the pedals even if I stood all the way up to do it. And every year, Mitsubishi rolls out a new model that makes me drool just a little more.This is weird, actually, because I'm a die-hard truck person. Oh, the stories of my first pickup ... it would break all of your wee little hearts *grins*