xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. BrandonM

Hip-hop

This thread is for people with a passion for hip-hop. I was just wondering, if you like hip-hop and rap, who are your favorite artists, and list them in order. Please don't post more then five artists. I will edit my post and put my favorites in once I think of them and sort them out in my brain. I really like The Game though, who agrees with me?

This thread is for people with a passion for hip-hop.  I was just wondering, if you like hip-hop and rap, who are your favorite artists, and list them in order.  Please don't post more then five artists.  I will edit my post and put my favorites in once I think of them and sort them out in my brain.  I really like The Game though, who agrees with me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

50 Cent

Eminem

The Game

G-Unit

Del the funky homosapien / Deltron 3030Gold ChainsBeastie BoysDalekAtmosphereI also really like the General Patton vs. X-ecutioners album. Mike Patton got a bunch of samples and pieces from the X-ecutioners and constructed his own songs from them. It is not, by any means, normal hip hop, but definitely fuses hip hop with other styles. It is very experimental. RJD2 has some nice musci too which borders on hiphop. It is mostly sans vocals. Dr. Steel is another cross genre artist that uses alot of hip hop in his music. It is a mix of many style including but not limited to electronic, industrial-inspired music, rock, metal, and forms of world music.

Eminem50 CentLudacrisAnd the last two spots on my list change almost daily depending on my moods. I'd usually say 2Pac and Dre. Or Bizarre (you never quite know what he's going to say next, so if NOTHING else he's insanely entertaining).

I like Hip-Hop, my fav kind of music. But i hate all the rappers that sing about their lives and how much betta they are than everyone else. Like 50 Cent, Eminem, The Game, etc. I like songs by Usher, Kanye West, etc. Ciara and Missy Elliot are ,y 2 fav girl hip=hop singas.