xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ASR1405241491

Best Broadband For The Price Share your knowledge

Hey forum friends.... I just recently moved into my new home and for some reason them bastards around my area are charging me sooo much money to get broadband....I know of SBC DSL... they are only charging DSL for 15 bucks, but them bastards have sooo many fees to screw you over I rather not deal with them...I would appreciate if you guys know of good reliable broadband internet with a great price to help me out...Most likely I am aware of the prices most of the nationwide broadband computer offer... but if you know of any promotions or special offers that would bring down the price to around 20 bucks, please let me know....My purpose of this thread is to help everybody to find the best deals out there... I attempted for many hours to find special promotions and I can't find anything that would bring down the cost for me....Thanks in advance....Chin chin...