xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jcguy

Praise For Astahost Free webhosting was never this good

Just one week ago, my account with Xisto was suspended out of the blue. I wasn't out of hosting credits, so it's not possible that I'm suspended due to a lack of hosting credits. I waited for days for my account to come back, I PMed the admins like Nilsc who replied that my account was suspended due to "higher cpu usage". I thought, this was it, that's what you get for free web-hosting. I thought my account is terminated.Then I emailed OpaQue, and he kindly took time to restore my account despite him being busy with setting up a new server over at Xisto - Web Hosting. Within days, he restored my account completely.My previous experience with free hosts is that their customer service sucks. There isn't any to start with, since we aren't even "customers". We're getting free hosting, mind you.But Xisto clearly is different. I believe that if it is any other free host, my emails would be ignored and no one would bother to recover my account. But not Xisto.My account is vital to me because I have a rather busy and popular site on it. So you can imagine the anxiety I was put through. For this episode, I would give Xisto 10/10 points.Free webhosting was never this good!!

I am glad to see another supporter of Xisto. I am new here and can't wait to get my hosting from Xisto :D. Thanks to the people who made this possible :P.

I would agree that the personal service feel of this place is amazing regardless, and once you put in the fact that it is free is amazing again.Truly stellar service. I know right before here I was at another site with the post-for-host concept and it was nothing like this. The support was non existent, the hosting service went down regularly, and the all around feel was just poor. Then it went down for good (luckily) because I moved on and found Xisto and have been happy ever since. Three W007's for asta!