xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
saga

Khan On-line Game, Heard Of It?

Does anyone in this forum heard or even better play Khan On-line game? Its like Guild Wars I guess, I havent played Guild warrs. But I'm sure it is more like it, its full 3d too, you can zoom in and out your character and you can rotate the view 360 degres and up and down. Anyway im just wondering.

Khan.com.ph

I never heard of it, never played it. If you played it, did you like? would you recommend it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i love it. It is fun and chalenging in a way that you need to develop your character to be strong so that when there is a Guild War you can match any opponent. It also has the party system like everyother first person multiplayer game. The best thing about the game is the 2d graphics where items and armor realy appears and in 3d if you use it or wear it. Anyway just try it. But the game server are more localized. Meaning some server are for specific region or country only. So you should look for the server that suites your place.

Umm, RK-001. I'm sure where your from, Improper grammer and Caps are probaly all you use. But the problem is, this is Xisto. And please dont have your sig lead to a warez site. I Think this game looks promousing. I'll download it later.

It is not 3d game, is a browser game. You begin with a castle to command, you have to construct iron mines, gold mines and so on, you create an army, you sen it to enemies and so. The goal get a super-impenetrable castle and beat everybody else. It can be a little boring at the beginning but then it gets fun.