xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Final)arkJon

New Mp3 Hard Disk, 49.95 80gb

Ok i found this mp3 encloser 2.5" thing for a porable hard drive. Are they good for mp3 ing? Also i really need a 2.5 inch drive thats under 50 bucks and hopefully 4 gig.... if anyone can show me a decent hard drive that i desprately need plz show me bc i never new i needed a special hard drive for this. If anyone knows a really good mp3 hard disk case plz telll me also, not trying to go to expensive so pleaze stay under 100

I've seen those enclosures for 2.5inch laptop drives, they seem to be a pretty neat idea. I haven't seen one that plays mp3 though. I guess you can get a 20gb disk on ebay for pretty cheap.I could have sold you my old toshiba 40gig drive, but its broken and I'm not that mean :)

well my friend wanted to give me his old labtob and idk bc he said his sister spilled like an once of sprite on the keyboard, and it was a 60gb drive, u think it would work if i used htat? bc the labtop wont even start so idk.

hmm, you'll have to try it out and see for yourself to be sure, but I would think that the harddisk should work fine. You can't be sure about this kinda situation so I would try it out first before getting it. Usually the harddisks on a laptop can easily be taken out anyway.

ok im kinda confused... are you talking about a hard disk for a computer or is there a hard disk that you can play mp3s on that is protable?? Cause if there is portable hardisk that plays mp3 i would like to go buy one. :)

I'm not too sure what hes talking about either. I know of enclosures for 2.5 inch laptop harddisks that turn them into USB 2.0 external harddisks.But I don't know of ones that can play mp3s. That'll make them much bigger... and you'll need a lot of battery power.