xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rodneylay

A Web Designer And Programmer For 10 Years

Hello from the midwest. It has been a great experience to find this site. For someone like me who enjoys talking about computer and programming stuff, and to receive free hosting for doing so, it can't get any better.I have been programming software since the mid 90s and doing website development since 98. I work as a free lance programmer and find a lot of designers out there who need someone to do the back-end stuff. Nothing better than working from home doing something you love so much.Back to Xisto! It is rare to find a place where so many people chat with each other about technical stuff. This is a great community. To the owneres of this site, a big congratulations and you have my appreciation for putting this community together. I hope to continue here for a long time and wish everyone the best.I am busily setting up my site on Xisto and encourage everyone to visit. My URL is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. It will take me some time to get everything together on the site, but I look forward to your visits, and welcome any comments or suggestions. Have a good evening!Rodney Lay

Welcome to Xisto mate, Its a pleasure to have you here and perhaps you could contibute some of your experience to help others. I'm wanting to learn Web Design and it would really help me to see some of your techniques for creating websites. Hopefully you will fit right into the community and join in with some of the threads. See you on the forums,Burgin!*EDIT* Sorry everyone, for some reason this was in the latest posts i think and i managed to stumble upon it. I didn't realise until i read the date. Please feel free to delete this post.

Edited by Burgin (see edit history)