xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sickgrrl723

Can We Host Multiple Websites On Mutiple Accounts? is it possible?

i was just wondering if it were possible that i could have two websites hosted? i have one hosted already and plan on putting up a website for my clothing company and i dont know whether or not i need to create a new account, or do i just build up my credits for both? if it's not possible, does anyone have any suggestions?

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

I'm sorry - according to our TOS that is not permitted. Even if you open up a aseparate account and accumulate enough posts - we can allot you only one hosting account. That holds true for both Xisto and Xisto, i.e. if you own a hosting account at either of these you cannot apply for a new one at the other one.

this step is taken to ensure that all our members get an even chance to own a hosting account as well as get a decent share of hosting resources.

Of course you can go ahead and apply for another account using a different nick & email address. It might even get approved - but if caught, you'll end up loosing all the hosting accounts you've managed to open up :D So I say, it's not worth it...

Regards,

m^e

You have one account. Why don't you create a subdomain in that one for your clothes shop and buy a domain name? It should work right? I'm not really sure about it.

The ADDON-Domain option is just for that. You have have sub-folders in your account act as domain names. And the best part is, We allow you have to unlimited ADD-on domains. :-)