xisto Community
GM-University1405241492

Astahost Is Excellant! Im sad to say Im leaving though...

I've really enjoyed my stay here both at Xisto and Xisto, and I love the hosting, the accounts are great! I really got alot out of mine, and I will miss you all (well not really, I'll be checking in every now and then), but I'm going to leave to go to Xisto Group's paid hosting service, I'm looking at all of the plans, and developing some original scripts for my site, then I expect to create my hosting account there late August- early September.
But you will still be able to find me frequently on IPB Gaming, the graphics section on Xisto, and any of the many technologically centered forums here. :D

~GMU

I'm sorry to see you go, GM, you've been a great asset both here and at trap. It's nice to know that the only reson you're leaving is becuase you needed more, and it's also nice to know we are still able to provide it. And I'm going ot enjoy playing with and against you at IPB. I look forward to when you pop in to say hi.~Viz

Well, there's a testimonial!! I may be a stranger but I formally say farewell :D Have fun there, GM-University! Maybe we could use you - because I need some computer help.Check out a few of my threads at Hardware Workshop! :P Thanks