xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Isaac James Owen lil biography

I am Isaac james Owen. Im English. Im 20 and I live in Sunny Salford.I was born in Livepool on the 11th October 1984. Like everyone else I am the product of my mum, Julie Owen and my Dad Andrew Owen. :angry:I Lived in liverpool for 2 years and then moved to Mynydd Llandigai in North Wales back in 1986. It was here that I was brought up. And very well too I mite add. With more than concrete to keep me amused I used to be the most active kid imaginable. Some of my childhood hobbies involved killing nettles with sticks, making tree houses and dens. Exploring in woods and farm barns that were out of bounds , climbing trees and cliff jumping! It was this unique place that kept me busy at all times. I didnt know what a playstation was or when killerbots3 was on TV. I simply didnt care. I had nettles to kill.Ofcourse my frinds were all the same and so we did these things together, friends I still have today and will have forever.I speak Welsh and am proud of it although I dont speak it much here in Salford but its still usefull when im home.I attended Friars School in 1997. In firars I kept my old frieds but made new ones that showed me new things. things like Djing and Rollerblading.During my time at friars my parents split up and so I moved with my Mum and Sister, Amy to Bangor a small "city" on the Welsh Coast. We settled in and I thought that the transition from farmyards and sheep to the city life was perfectly timed. I was 18 and wanted to go out n not have to worrie about a taxi home - I could walk! The skate spots were better too!I gained 3 Alevels in Physics, Drama and Geography Friars and had a whole load of fun along the way! During the summer after my A-levels I did some Bar work for Bangor uni - That was an experience. I decided not to take a year out and so I applyed to Salford University.I am now in my second year of Audio and video broadcast technology, and so here I am writing this sitting in my room listening to Wu tang and chatin on my phone. And that my friend is the story so far. (in a nutshell) Peace. DR forever.Isaac

Welcome to Xisto. The staff members welcome you. Please enjoy your time, and try to report as many spam as possible. There are also lots of interesting things to do, such as the Army System, and the Arcade. Have fun!