xisto Community
escobar5

Opinions Of My Work I need some opinions for this

So, what do you think of this, my latest artwork:

it's called memories.

Posted Image

Memories of those times when everything was ok, when everything was so simple.

Memories of those times when i felt lucky just to be here.

Nice work. I like how you made it with a basic paint tool and refrained from applying all kinds of filters. Nice style. The only criticism I have is that I think that the nose is a little awkward. I think there is too sharp of an edge when the shading goes from dark to light. That enclosed light ares of the nose yanks my eye down into the corner of the picture keeping it from moving back through the rest of the image. Maybe add some more "scribbles" down there similar to the ones above the eyebrow to give it a bit of gradation..

Nice, really nice. Did you do this in a computer because it looks like you used a real brush and canvas for it. It has a 'mysterious' feel to it.

Well, sorry for asking this newb question, anyhow, i don't have any knowledge in digital art working...How did you made that sketch... it is just so briliant job...

Well, sorry for asking this newb question, anyhow, i don't have any knowledge in digital art working...

How did you made that sketch... it is just so briliant job...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the sketch is just pen and paper, then i scanned it and did the effects in photoshop.

It's kind of nice. Sorry for not giving a very constructive comment. I'm really a dummy in digital art, but generally I like any kind of art. From my art-loving-kind-of-mind, I kind of like your work. Simple, but nice.

I really like it. foolakadugie is right that the nose looks a little awkward, but some people really do have broad, pug noses like that. Perhaps if the picture zoomed out, it might look less awkward. I'm not saying that's what you should have done, just that ours eyes can't always make sense of certain things when they are fragmented.If you had done this with real paint, I would say that it would look very good on a wall, somewhere.