xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Interesting Google Search Window come in...

it is just a Chromatic Eggs Style For Google...lol

usually you search something in google by visiting https://www.google.com.it/ is a popular and usual window in google site,which we use continually.recently my friend told me another kind of style for google,in which added a flash a lovely rabbit catchs balloons with some letter G,O,O,G,L and E on.lol: you should have a try in Google now :angry:

Google guys are the most innovative ones. This peace of Easter bunny flash is really interesting. They always come out with something interesting and good. I like the douple 'o' picture of their logo as well. Thanks for sharing this link.I played and have tried to spell Google with the bunny using my mouse but i couldn't do it. Does Anyone succeed spelling it?

yeah,it is rather a simple flash;espesially the lovely rabbit...oh,do not care for my word,called bunny indeed LOl:i think this google search window bring much joyful and interesting feeling to people who are to search.

sure,it is easy to spell google but hard to be continuous catching the following letter.maybe the lovely flash of this kind will be brought to the window of gmail.

It's interesting how google comes up with these creative contraptions... There's also google gulp, but I'm not very familiar with that!

well,google often comes up curious and creative but simple contraptions.bring us so many view appreciation.maybe there window is prepare for children. loL: no one could not help himself play the bunny carring balloons game...

That was cute. :D I was playing it for at least 20 minutes before I could bring myself to closing it. -_- It was simple, but fun at the same time.They should try and make some more of those. :D