xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
horaceface04

The Incredible Machines one of the greatest PC games...buy it...

i can't even explain the greatness...

find a copy somewhere and play it....

joy will follow...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The game "The Incredible Machine" seems too hard to me. :D It wil kill a lot of cells of the player's brain. But it is definetely a good game. I am just not smart enough to play it... :P

I loved that game. I played it all the time as a kid. I should download it from that Underdogs site. I think I will. I think it was a great game to play as a kid to get kids thinking and solving problems. This thread brings back alot of memories.

They have the Incredible Machine series on http://www.the-underdogs.org//?gtnjs=1
This is a great site with a bunch of outdated games and software.

Oh boy. The Incredible Machine. I played a demo version of it about 5-7 years ago. Back then, I didn't even know what Google was - nor what search engines were.Anyway, putting treadmills here and there, making the cat fall over the edge, etc etc. It was really fun and a good experience!! If it's too hard for you, then think simple. It's a puzzle type game where you have to think to beat the level.Heh, this also reminds me of old games, like Tetris... Yikes! Such an addictive game :D

Damn, I almost completely forgot about that game! Thanks for reminding me about it, it is awesome!! I haven't played it in years, but I remember how much fun it was!!-YB

Hehe... got the game just a few days back. It's pretty neat and it's fun to kill time with. Makes you think. Not bad at all.

yep... The Incredible Machine is a game that makes your brain cells work a little... and... it's fun at the same time... some puzzles are a little to difficult... but, if you really want to make the "contraption" work, you will get it with a little hard work...it's a nice game, and it's great to kill some time with it !

so many memories, so much joyful frustration followed by overwhelming relief. A true classic that will never die because of its pure gameplay build.So many memories, so much joyful frustration followed by overwhelming relief. A true classic that will never die because of its pure gameplay build.

I remember playing this game in like 7th grade and i'm a senior right now. This game is awesome and kept me entertained the whole class period(which was like 45 minutes back then) but thats alot for a kid who gets bored with things quickly. Well i'm off tho chase after...hey whats that.....

Aah, the famous TIM! While I have played only the third part, it was enough to form my opinion - it is just perfect :P It really makes you think and tends to be very hard at some moments. Some people say it's a drawback that keeps them away from the game, but that's exactly what I like. However, I've never managed to complete it, since I was about ten or eleven years old. And this thread makes me want to play it again :P