xisto Community
Phonzy

How Many Ppl Here Have A Myspace?

I'm a regular at Myspace too. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ I find most of the people there to be incredibly annoying but if you do a good job of filtering your "friends" to people you already know or that can get along with well in an online chat you should be fine. The biggest issue is relentless pointless bulletin posts that steal thirty seconds of your life and never give it back.

Myspace is an awesome place for promoting a band. I set-up a myspace account for my band about 5 months ago. I had about 57 people add my band as a friend. Then all of a sudden, in the past 4 weeks, my band has gained 2300 fans. Now we have people out there promoting the band for us. Check out ONEYEARPAST. I also have my own personal accounts, and I like to play around with the layout of myspace. An example of this can be found here: OPTYKAL. There are a lot of annoying people on myspace, but you dont have to add them as friends if you dont want. Its as easy as that!

I can't say that I REALLY like myspace, but I can't seem to stay away from it for more than an hour. Is that bad. I was hoping that last post wouold help me ween myself off it, but the link just lead to a site that said something about pictures being unedited and the music just kept looping. Not a very persuasive arguement.

I don't like it... and you know what supports my opinion?, check this out: http://myspacefails.ytmnd.com/

Its basically a summary of myspace.

You are gonna laugh ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*laughs until I almost fall out of my chair*

Okay, so not *all* MySpace users are bright. Okay, so most of us aren't. And should probably not be allowed to breed.