xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cyph3r

Apple's Multi-button Mouse ... Finally !

I'm the one who, when I first install Windows, has to disable all event sounds because they drive me completely nuts.

But maybe it's just me?

1064329009[/snapback]

Hmm, how much ever i would love to take Apple's side here, i have to agree to this, the sounds on the mice are annoying after a time. They would probably have a feature to disable it or the manual action of "cut the wires" sounds good to me ;) .. Yes i am distructive ... muhahaha ...

Regards

Dhanesh

finnally...what took them so long?? im still with pc because pc rules ;) i like pc andim not willing to try and learn mac because i dont like apple, the failed me to many times over and im not going to deal with it more, i hate thier mouse, i hate thier mac, and i hate thier company

Well at least they are having another option to that 1 clicker...that thing made me angry cause all it was was one click....over...and over....and over... and so on... atleast now apple user have a choice to do what they want! not with one button...but 2!