xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
matrixlover

Hobowars

Hobowars is a highly interactive text based MMORPG. You start out as a hobo and you train different stats. There are different stats such as power, strength, speed, and intelligence, all of which helps you in the game in different ways. There is also an interactive cart racing where you Buy tokens and spend them one Parts. You can join a gang or start one but it costs a lot to start one. Hobowars has an interactive comunnity in which thousand and thousands of people constantly post. Well I've said enough, sign up here and when you do you should read the help tutorial. There is also another tutorial in the Outta Towners board.

Edit: The link seems to not work. Oh well just sign up here

http://www.hobowars.com/119200

Hobowars was one of my favourite game but now I think that its the same game as every other game (I mean like the template).I did not say that the game is bad or anything but I just got bored from the template of the game that is all ^^But I'll say its a recommended game.

The staff are terribleHobowars

While the game is at best boring with not much to do the staff are completely useless. It is unbelievable that a popular game such as this can have such incompetent staff. People get banned for no reason and the staff don't know much about the internet. I would keep away unless you like being frustrated by morons.

-reply by Peter

Used to be a descent game but the staff are out of control lately jailing people for randomness, even off game events. Even jailing players who play other great games like Zedwars just to spite players...Total crap move, its a game and people are allowed to play other games...Grow up hobowars staff.

-reply by tonyhawk

the fat kidHobowars

how do you beat that mission where you have to kill the fat arcade kid?like *** I cant even kill him with a metal knife