xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sxyloverboy

Some New Pictures please take a look.

Here are some pictures i took recently. there were taken withn an olympus [mju:]DIGITAL. im not very happy with their quality and sharpness that the camera did but then again maybe its the screens they have here.

Posted Image

This is a pic ive been wanting to take ever since i first came to this place and went to the beach and layed under. it. its something to keep the sun away. cant figure out the name right now.

Posted Image

This is a picture i just took one night without setting those stuff their. i would have liked it more of those stuff on the bottem wernt there but i cant just go moving people stuff around.

please tell me what you think of these pictures and what i could watch out for next time.

I find these a little bland, lacking drama. Can you put a tern or gull on your shade and maybe a child on the beach. I checked out your blog. Loved the "After the Storm" pic, also your banner pic. Your Barcelona pictures are very good and I like your wheat field pictures.