xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dante_233

Site With Good Hacking Challenges

Well sorry if i cant post this here but if you go to http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=splintersecurity&e=com they have some really good hacking challenges there plus if you need help with some of them they have a very good forum with lots of ppl to help yo u get bye them. Im relly sorr again if im not alowed to post this here if not feel free to tell me and ill delete it or an admin or mod plz delete it

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

Yeah I like hackthissite. The realistic challenges were fun. If you need help with any of the challenges, then you can find a great deal of help in the forums. I suggest not reading the spoilers, you dont learn anything by doing that and people will just call you a script kiddie. There are also some neat tutorials on SQL/php injections. Another cool site that I have just found is mod-x.co.uk. It took me less than an hour to make it to level 4 but now im stumped. Oh well, guess I just need to learn more. The thing I really like about this site is that each challenge is designed for a reason and it makes you learn about things that you may not know before. Its nice that they don't really give anything away too easily, even just signing up is a challenge in itself. :D This virtual hacking challenge stuff is really interesting, and it has really opened my mind to a lot of new things that I was unaware of.

Realistic and fun hacking challenges + free shell accountSite With Good Hacking Challenges

Another cool hacking challenge to try (out of the many, many out there) is hax.Tor.Hu 

Whoever plays the game instantly gets a shell account a Linux server (on a gigabit connection).

A few examples of what to expect:

Level 1. Make a nasa.Gov URL display a text of my choice Level 2. DebfKNH1AvtBo deGH9Aq./kiSY denjFRfA8kzL2Level 7. Snifflog.Txt - ngrep format Level 9. Elementary MathsLevel 13. PHP with source - needs exploiting and/or o-o-t-b thinkingLevel 21. Backdoor on a suspended domainLevel 26. PHP filemanager with source - needs more exploitLevel 28. Telne http://hax.tor.hu/welcome/ - Google Word GameLevel 33. Defense Information Systems Agency - 209.22.99.66Level 39. China Science And Technology NetworkLevel 40. I can has satellite?Level 42. Criminal Minds FBI haxor sceneLevel 44. Blind SQL injectionLevel 49. Forged DNS from the CIA

http://hax.tor.hu/welcome/ - Hacking Challenge and Free Shell Account.

-reply by Ritchie

Hacking ChallengesSite With Good Hacking Challenges

Here's another site that offers offline and online ethical hacking challenges.

group51.Org