xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
abhiram

Greetings Let me introduce myself....

Hi everyone,This isn't the first forum I've been to, but it's the first time I'm posting for webspace :). I'm kind of crazy about computers (including games as well) and I've touched upon quite a few subjects in computers from hardware to web design. I've been learning Web design for the past 2 months now and I thought of getting myself some webspace. But as I'm still a student, a free website seems to be the only option. So here I am, and I hope I can really contribute something to this place which seems so promising, considering all the good things i read about before I came here.Thanks guys.

Welcome aboard to Xisto.That would be great then. If you have experience in those subjects, you can probably contribute a lot here.Feel free to browse around and post if you have something useful to say :) Hope you enjoy your stay.

Oh boy, a new brain to pick and more to learn from this new member. Each new member adds more dimension to the community.Posting here is easy and there are some very technical threads where I've learned more about computers and there are some fun threads where I've learned about other things.Enjoy your time here, it will be worth it.Keep on posting.