xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ChicGhic

Who Is Chicghic? introduction

Hello out there, I came to this site on a recommendation from a friend.I am 21 year old male and recent BFA graduate. I live in Halifax Canada and have probably acquired more computer and technical junk than the entire city combined. As for work, I do freelance design and photography. I am also currently working on a few film projects for friends and myself.And like most 21 year old males I enjoy partying and going out. Hopefully my transition into yet another webforum won't eat my life away even more.Thanks.ChicGhic

Welcome to Xisto.As long as you're sharing and contributing to the boards, you will never feel your life is being eaten away.There is a lot of knowledge in these forums. I learn something every visit here and I'm sure you will find some new things yourself.With all the computer stuff you have, I hope you have plenty of storage room in your house. One can never have enough spare parts, right?Don't party so much that you forget your new family here. We need you!