xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
whistle

I Fall In Trouble In Hosting Account Creation

I was excited when I got approved this morning. I went to the https://support.xisto.com/ and tired to register. I waited and waited, but there is no response. So I backed to the previous page and refilled the application. The the error message showed up, the problem is:

WWWAcct 10.0 © 1997-2005 cPanel, Inc.
Using Delegated Ips List!
Sorry, a DNS entry for 4av1.net already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)

Account Creation Complete!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I own 4av1.net. I don't know where to ask for deleting the DNS entry, so I post here for seeking some help. Give me another chance, I won't do the stupid thing again. :)

What it means is that some NameServer is already pointing to that domain. Have you set up a site somewhere that points to that domain? Because that would cause that error.You need to go to that domains control panel and make sure nothing points to it, then you can make the account.

Dear moonwitch:

I am confused your advise of following:

What it means is that some NameServer is already pointing to that domain. Have you set up a site somewhere that points to that domain? Because that would cause that error.

You need to go to that domains control panel and make sure nothing points to it, then you can make the account.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have set the nameserver of "4av1.net" to ns1.astahost.com and ns2.astahost.com for days, although I didn't got approved at that time. Do you mean that I should change the nameservers to other place before I create my account.

Or the error message could mean that a DNS entry of "4av1.net" exists in Xisto's dns server, so it needs to be deleted from the Xisto's dns server first. If I am wrong, please correct me.

I thought you meant you were already using the domain for lets say a site hosted on lycos. (sorry for the poor example)To be honest, if it is not the case, as you said, then I don't know why it's not working, I have a domain but got it AFTER the hosting, my advice, use a subdomain name to create the account and then park your bought domain.