xisto Community
WeaponX

Free P2p 9.01 - Limited Time?

It's not really freeware, but for now it is. :)

This is no prank. You can get the full version of Paint Shop Pro version 9.01 here. Corel is giving it away and I think it's only for a limited time.

You don't need any serial and there is no catch. It's a legit version and fully functional. Must be a promotion to push it out.

I can't believe this - how can Corel be giving out a Pro version of Paintshop for free? Is almost equivalent to Adobe giving out Photoshop Pro for free! I'm going to download and try it out now.By the way, I've been to the corel.com website, there's nowhere that mentions them wanting to give out their software for free. How did you learn of that?

I know. I couldn't believe it either but after a few users verified that it was a legit full version, I downloaded it also. Haven't installed it yet though.I got the information on another forum that I help out on. I don't think the category is available for the public to view (probably need to register).Enjoy. :)

surely with peer to peer software 'a limited period only' now means the paintshop pro 9.01 will be free forever. Im into free and open software alot as im a student :) but business wise, unless its totally bugged and 9.02 is the only useable version, that probably not a clever move