xisto Community
infamousflame

Second Terrrorist Attack In London Two weeks after first, 4 incidents.

Two weeks after London was subjected to six bombs, four incidents have taken place today. Thankfully only one person was hurt, and this person was thought to be behind one of the incidents. Understandably, police aren't releasing much specific information, but it has been said that there is forensic evidence at the scene, more than last time, because the explosions were smaller. Two people have been detained, but it is not known if these arrests were in connection to the incidents. London is returning to normal, all bus services, with the exceptions of the closed-off areas are running normally. Underground services are partially open, my understanding is they are open except in areas affected by the incidents.It is still unclear exactly what happened, but everything points to a terrorist attack, and the police are pursuing the culprits appropriately.I live in Scotland, which is a country north of England, which London is the capital of. My thoughts are with those in London and I know that they will get through these times and that terrorists who seek to cause hurt and death to innocent people and to change our way of life shall not succeed. Our beliefs and way of life shall not falter and these terrorists will be brought to justice.

The latest development on these explosions, most likely detonators failing to set off high explosive, is that a suspected bomber who was on the run has been shot dead by police. This is really getting crazy and i cant imagine what it must be like to live in London at the moment, ev erything seems to be going mad.But what do we think now, it is almost unpresedented for the police to shoot to kill when chasing a fugitive suspect. Is this an inevitable development in the progression of England in the modern world? and will this see a rise in demand and likely hood of all officers carrying firearms?

There is nothing MAD about using deadly force with a "suspect" that has been given a lawful order by uniformed and armed police to halt...the most likely result is you will be killed...(which was done with precision) by those uniformed and armed officers that were in pursuit, regardless of the man's lack of understanding of what was about to happen he got what should and did happen to a running suspect immediately after a series of bombings in the subway or tube system of LondonKudos to the officers that removed this threat of mass destruction from the face of the earth. If you are running from the police you have done something wrong to begin with..either gve up peacefully or DIEThat is justice in the Western World and it will become more pronounced if these terrorists don't stop their silly tactic. :) If there is a terrorist attack again in the United States of America there will be internments, and execution of these animals and a leveling of their cities worldwide. The ultimate justice awaits.A REDNECK from Tennessee,Houdini

wow - didnt expect that! i'm glad i dont live in Tennesse. I certainly wouldnt want to die due to a misunderstanding and I'm not posting in this again until i know the full facts of the situation

There is nothing MAD about using deadly force with a "suspect" that has been given a lawful order by uniformed and armed police to halt...the most likely result is you will be killed...(which was done with precision) by those uniformed and armed officers that were in pursuit, regardless of the man's lack of understanding of what was about to happen he got what should and did happen to a running suspect immediately after a series of bombings in the subway or tube system of London

Kudos to the officers that removed this threat of mass destruction from the face of the earth.  If you are running from the police you have done something wrong to begin with..either gve up peacefully or DIE

That is justice in the Western World and it will become more pronounced if these terrorists don't stop their silly tactic. :)

If there is a terrorist attack again in the United States of America there will be internments, and execution of these animals and a leveling of their cities worldwide. The ultimate justice awaits.

A REDNECK from Tennessee,

Houdini

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is really MAD, i tell you. Why? Because the man was already held down. The police man just shot him at the head five times like an animal.

"He held it down to him and unloaded five shots into him. I saw it all. He was dead, five shots. I was literally less than five yards away."

The Killing Of Suspected Terroris

I am suppose the police are really desperate to find a suspect that they can interrogate. So, i believe they will try very hard to keep the suspect alive, meaning they should have try to at least not to do the "shot to kill" thing. Maybe shoting his chest is more appropiate than that. Would you agree?