xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kvarnerexpress

Shadows

How goes it this fine morn?Anyway....What does everyone think of Shadows Fall (Touring with Slipknot and Lamb of God I think at the moment)+ What genre are these guys bundled into nowadays? The Drummer plays some pretty solid double bass...From listening to "The War Within" You can tell its a band who def knows how to write a heavy song but there seems to be something ...lacking?...Does anyone else get this when they listen to Shadows Fall?.....This band Interests me.....Strange....Type away

I don't know much about the band Shadows Fall myself, but my friend just went to see the concert you mentioned, and he was impressed. He's a die-hard Lamb of God fan, and his "standards" for metal are incredibly high, so I guess that kinda says a lot.Kinda surprised to see them touring with Slipknot. They're a lot better than that! :angry: