xisto Community
lilmizkat

Some Of My Amatuer Photographs I would appreciate some feedback Thanks

Hehe - don't forget that Photography is like second nature to me. While nobody ever taught me, my dad's a big enthusiast and spends like a bunch on different kinds of camera equipment. He's a natural and doesn't bother with learning all these tricks - he just lets his instincts take control.
As for me - his enthusiasm got hold of me very early on - and I taught myself a whole lot starting from the basic of Black & White to Color.. and as much as I could about the various tricks - using light to your advantage etc.. Also in the process I taught myself B&W film and print development. Back home, I have my little but complete B&W lab with a nice enlarger, development tanks, all the developer/fixer chemical.. You can just walk in and start working on your prints :P

Teachers are good, but the way to learn is making lots of photos.
The second one is fantastic !

I believe your photographs are good enough to be MODIFIED. Because most professional photographs that I see from professionals they seem to have take a raw picture and modified it with a picture editing software such as Photoshop. Making the picture more polished and unique. Some options you can try to edit the ones you have is an angle change in photoshop or cropping does wonders too...

Thanks, guys!
lilmizkat

hey, why that angry smiley?
ok, i'll start with the bad news: the pictures are not really great
and the good news: you have great models + interesting settings.
so i think you should take advantage of this and keep on trying!
whatever you do, don't give up:)

well, about the first one : the effect u used is not appropriate for this king of pictures with persons (especially if it's a nice looking person in a sunny day) - u should try it on more abstract objects..

the second : keep playing with the camera options until you find the right settings.. although the ideea and perspective are good, the technique is not that brilliant. maybe you moved the camera at the wrong moment, because the image is not clear.

the third: this is better, except you should have tried a closer perspective or a flash, the face details are not very clear becase of the palm tree shade

good luck!!